понеделник, 10 юни 2013 г.

My new items from BPS are here Yeeaaaah :)

Hello friends! :)
My new items from our friends BornPrettyStore are here and i am so happy :)
Like always i will show them!
Here they are :

I love them all! Now one by one with the links to order>

It's so easy to use it on your natural or gel, acrylic nails. You can buff or file all that you want you can do it with it so fast! I tried on my natural nails and it's work just perfect! Two batteries and go :)


Very easy to use and so shiny! :)


It's works perfect for any type of nail art, can't wait to try it on my nails :)

And now my first result with the foils :)


The foil here is on clear base and looks so shiny, love it! :)

And what you think? Easy and pretty :) I am sure you want to try it now :)

So go and visit now BornPrettyStore They have so much stuff and i am sure you will love them like me :) Just love them! Thank you BornPrettyStore! :)

Don't forget to use my code ELIW21 for 10% off from all items every time you want to buy something!
They have free worldwide shipping and low prices, and super quality!
My FB page

Bye for now ;)





5 коментара:

  1. Hi there! I have nominated you and your lovely blog to receive the Liebster Award!
    To claim your award please visit my blog post:

    http://nailjems.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    and read the information provided, then confirm your acceptance of the award by leaving a comment on my post please! Congratulations! xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. wow..........ur nail arts are so lovely...u look like a pro..... :) <3

    ОтговорИзтриване