вторник, 7 август 2012 г.

My new stuff from Bornprettystore

Hello friends! :) I was in one competition organized from Born pretty store and i have a prize :) Thank you Born pretty you are the best! :)
I am very happy and i want to show you all the items i got. I love all of them, just perfect! :)


I have a Magnet: You can choose here.
Nail Forms: Here.
12 Mix Colors Acrylic Powder Builder Nail Art Set: Take from Here.
100 DUAL NAIL ART SYSTEM FORM UV GEL ACRYLIC MOLD TIP:  Order here.
Detachable Nail Art Acrylic Kolinsky Sable Brush: You can order here.


That are my new stuff and now i will show you some my creations with them :)

This result is with my new nail magnet:  You can order it here.


Next some of my practice double color acrylic 3d flowers:

The powders are very pretty colors and easy to work it:  You can order it here.
The brush number 2 is amazing, so easy to use:  You can order it here.

And my complete nails :)

Here i tried to do a water drop with clear acrylic :)

And other try with different colors >
And more 3d flowers :)












That was my new results with my new items :)
Now hurry to check out the site
You can find a lot more things for nails, so as for hair and face, entertainment and so on.
They have free worldwide shipping and low prices like in no other place!
I am sure you can stay with no order once you check it out! ;)
You can use my code ELIW21 for 10% off from all items till the end of the year.

Bye for now and have fun! :)




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар